Nasr al-Shimri, the deputy-Secretary General of the al-Nujaba movement, comments on the latest developments surrounding the US military presence within Iraq and the region.
The Nujaba movement is a key faction of Iraq’s Popular Mobilisation Units.
Source: Al-Mayadeen TV
– Washington has failed to shake Iraq’s relations with its strategic ally Iran
– Iran is a strategic ally that stood with Iraq in the most difficult of times
– the blood of General Soleimani and the leader al-Muhandis foiled all the American plans against Iraq
– not one day have we felt any reassurance towards American behaviour in Iraq
– the American aggression against the PMU on the borders signalled the beginning of the war on the resistance
– we will wage a war against the American military presence at every point in the region that is within our reach
– the pain that we will cause the United States will be equal to the (value of the) blood of our martyrs
– the high-level leaders of the Iraqi resistance are preparing to meet to form a united front against the American presence in the region
– the leaders of the Iraqi resistance will gather today or tomorrow to announce a united front against the US (military) presence
– we are ready to fight the United States and the martyrdom of some of us will not change any of the existing equations
All Iraqis must be United against the Americans, Never forget the sacrifice that Iran made in other to liberate Iraq from the American sponsored terrorist